Emergency & Safety
- Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Campus Emergency Flip Chart (pdf): The flip chart .pdf provides information on how to respond to emergencies such as shelter-in-place, active shooter, fire, earthquake, and other useful information
- UCSB Alert Notification System Signup: the system allows University Officials to contact you during an emergency by sending text messages to your email account (school, work, home, other) cell phone, smartphone and other handheld devices
- UCSB Department Emergency Response Program (pdf): department safety representative checklist, communication in an emergency, emergency response procedures, and action plan.
- Emergency Crisis Hotline and Intervention Agencies: Emergency Assistance (Fire, Police, Medical, Hazardous Materials, etc.)
- UCSB Police Department (non-emergencies): call 893-3446 to report a crime, lost and found, and more...
- UCSB Safety Escorts: The CSO Escort Service can be used by calling the Police Dispatch through the Escort Phone Line at 893-2000. Escorts can also be requested through the Red Emergency Phones located all over campus
- UCSB Injury Reduction Program: Training and ergonomic questions? Contact the ECE office assistant at x3716. Additional UCSB Information
- UCSB Environmental Health & Safety: programs, training schedules, documents and forms and more...