How to create a Spam filter in Roundcubemail:
- Login to Roundcubemail using your email login and password.
- Click Settings from the top menu.
- Click Filters .
- Click on the + sign near the bottom of the page.
- In the right Window under New Filter type in a Filter name.
- In the Filter Rules window select the button next to "matching any of the following rules".
- On the next line select from the dropdown menu Other header, enter "X-Spam-Flag" in the text box, select from the dropdown menu contains, and enter "YES" in the text box.
- In the Filter Actions window select from the dropdown window Move message to
- Choose the folder to move the message to. If you have a Spam folder or a Junk folder then you can move it there.