To create a vacation message:
- Login to webmail using your email login and password.
- Choose Settings from the top menu bar.
- Click Filters .
- Click on the + sign at the bottom of the page.
- In the New filter window on the right side of the screen, select a filter name.
- In the Filter Rules box, select all messages.
- In the Filter Actions box, in the left drop down list, select Out of Office Message.
- Click the check box next to Advanced options, then click the check box next to Aliases
to choose the recipient addresses to include in the auto reply.
- Type in the interval Period between responses, Subject, and your Message.
- Click Save.
- Don't forget to Disable your vacation message when you return.