ECE Reservation Systems
The ECE Conference Room (Harold Frank Hall, 4164) and Building 406 are primarily intended as locations for academic events involving the ECE department.
The ECE Department has a PC laptop and a projector available for checkout.
- Key / Equipment Pickup: Central Administrative Office (HFH Rm, 4155)
- Availability: Priority for use of the facilities is given to the ECE department. Rooms and equipment are not available for use by nonacademic units and community groups and are taken on a first come first served basis. Advance reservations can be made starting:
- Fall quarter: September 1st
- Winter quarter: December 1st
- Spring quarter: March 1st
- Summer quarter: June 1st
- the ECE Chair reserves the right to cancel reservations with a minimum of two-days notice -- the right will be invoked only in emergency circumstances
- to cancel a current reservation contact the Central Administrative Office - 805/893-5364
- Repeat Reservations: pre-check all requested days for availability and enter all dates in the system's comments field