My general area of research is feedback control systems.
My current research interest is the application of game theory to distributed/complex systems.
This work involves the control and influence of networks of distributed decision making agents
in uncertain and possibly hostile environments. Examples of such complex systems include wind farms,
network routing, unmanned systems, the smart-grid, among many more.
Current Research Group:
- Keith Paarporn -- Postdoctoral Fellow, ECE, UCSB, 2018 -- present.
- Dario Paccagnan -- Postdoctoral Fellow, ECE, UCSB, 2018 -- present.
- David Grimsman -- PhD Student, ECE, UCSB, 2016 -- present.
- Rahul Chandan -- PhD Student, ECE, UCSB, 2017 -- present.
- Bryce Ferguson -- PhD Student, ECE, UCSB, 2018 -- present.
- Yilan Chen -- PhD student, ECEE, CU Boulder, 2011 -- present.
Past Group Members:
- Jorge Poveda (PhD, 2018, secondary advisor with Andy Teel) -- Assistant Professor, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Philip N. Brown (PhD, 2018) -- Assistant Professor, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.
- Holly Borowski (PhD, 2016) -- Research Sceintist, Numerica Corporation, Fort Collins, Coloardo.
- Dr. Shalom D. Ruben -- Instructor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado.
- Dr. Na Li -- Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering, Harvard (co-advised at Caltech).
- Dr. Ragavendran Gopalakrishnan -- Research Sceintist, Xerox.
- Matthew Philips (M.S., 2015)
- Matthew Kirchner (M.S., 2013)
- Yasamin Shalaby (M.S., 2013)